- SUNDAYS: Seniors (55+) eat select items free with purchase of a ticket. Also, all kids 14 and under receive FREE admission.
- MONDAYS: Military Monday – all military members receive FREE admission with a valid military I.D. All fans can enjoy half price burgers, chicken tender baskets and small sodas from 6:00-8:00pm.
- TUESDAYS: 2-for-1 Tuesday – fans can buy 1 ticket, get 1 ticket FREE and get “2-for-1” scooter dogs, small popcorn, peanuts, small sodas, programs and speed pitch. Half price bottled beer from 6:00-8:00pm.
- WEDNESDAYS: Kids Night – Kids 14-and-under receive a coupon for a FREE scooter dog, cracker jacks, and small soda with the purchase of a reserved ticket ($5)! Kids runs the bases after the game.
- THURSDAYS: Throwback Thursday – fans can enjoy throwback prices: $2 Reserved Tickets and $1 General Admission Tickets. There will also be 14 oz. Ice Cold Draft Beer for $2, $1 small sodas and half price nachos from 6:00-8:00pm.
- FRIDAYS: Social Media Friday – All Social Media Fans/Followers can enjoy $2 admission. Select Drink Specials and $10 all-you-can-eat chicken wings and $1 small sodas at the grill. All from 6:00-8:00pm.
- SATURDAYS: Friends and Family Night – A family of 4 can enjoy: 4 reserved tickets, 4 hot dogs, 4 chips, 4 sodas, 4 Tampa Yankees caps, and 2 passes to Tampa’s Lowry Park Zoo for $38.
There is a lot of cheap food, drinks, and ticket giveaways here. Also interesting to see the Tampa Yankees working with another area attraction (the Lowry Park Zoo) in a joint effort. Also, parking is free all season at Steinbrenner Field, making it one of the most affordable places to see baseball in the Tampa Bay area. Which is fine for the Yankees parent club, as most of the organization’s Florida income comes from their highly attended Spring Training games.
We will have more analysis on the Tampa Yankees in upcoming weeks, including whether or not wins and losses affect attendance for the Yankees’ Florida State League team.