Today is Opening Day. Baseball is back and everything is wonderful again. Being a new site, I wanted to let folks know what to expect here throughout the season.
Here is what I intend on tracking daily for each team in the Tampa Bay area.
- Team Home Game #:
- Starting Pitcher:
- Opponent’s Starting Pitcher:
- Avg Attendance to Date:
- Avg Attendance vs Opponent:
- Avg Attendance per day of the week:
- Avg Attendance for Starting Pitcher:
- Promotions (if any):
- Other Factors (traffic accidents, conflicting events, etc):
Starting on April 1, we will track the Rays; on April 4th we add the Dunedin Blue Jays, and on April 5th we add the Tampa Yankees and Clearwater Threshers. So by the end of the week, we will be tracking attendance for all five teams. Meanwhile, we will still be posting examinations and analysis on past seasons and past trends.
It should be a fun season. Thanks for reading.